BagelsInUniform1Did you know that whether your dog or cat is an inside pet or is an outside pet or both, you still need to have them licensed?  Yep, it’s the law.

You can easily license your furry friend in a variety of ways:

* On this website under the “License My Pet” tab

*  In person at the following locations if you reside in the city listed :


  • Algona at 402 Warde Street
  • Bonney Lake at 9002 Main Street East
  • Edgewood at 2224 104th Avenue E
  • Milton at 1000 Laurel Street
  • Pacific at 100 3rd Avenue SE
  • Puyallup at City Hall (333 S Meridian) or Police Dept. (311 W. Pioneer).
  • Sumner at 1104 Maple Street