Making sure your pet’s license is current is important for their safety and helps care for all animals in our cities. If you are unsure if you are in our service area, check your address here before licensing. [Not all Puyallup and Bonney Lake addresses are actually in the city limits, please check first]
[Senior Discount licensing is not currently available On-line: you will need to mail in payment or visit your city hall or the Shelter. Senior Discounts are based on the pet owner’s age, not the pet’s age.]
You may receive an email requesting proof of spay/neuter if a license for an altered pet is purchased.
**If the licensing page seems to get stuck and you can’t scroll down, hit the TAB button and the page should continue.**
2. Fill it out completely for each pet you own.
3. Include proof of spay/neuter if purchasing a pet license for an altered pet.
4. Mail with appropriate payment to Metro Animal Services, 1104 Maple Street, Suite 240, Sumner, WA 98390
You can apply or renew your licenses in person at the following locations:
- Algona at 200 Washington Blvd
- Bonney Lake at 9002 Main Street East
- Edgewood at 2224 104th Avenue E
- Milton at 1000 Laurel Street
- Pacific at 100 3rd Ave SE
- Puyallup at City Hall (333 S Meridian) or Police Dept. (311 W. Pioneer).
- Sumner at 1104 Maple Street
If you are not sure whether you are within city limits or in unincorporated Pierce County, check the map for further details. If you live in unincorporated Pierce County, click here to go to the County’s website for pet licenses.