If you spot big animals like bear, cougar or a bobcat in your yard/neighborhood, call Fish & Wildlife at 360-902-2200 or USDA/Wildlife (nuisance wildlife) at 360-753-9884.

For nuisance issues with smaller wild animals such as raccoons, squirrels, etc., you will need to hire a private company such as Critter Control to address those issues.